Monday, December 05, 2011

In My Mailbox (#2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It invites follow bloggers to share what new books they have recieved during the week.

There's quite a few books I've collected over the past few weeks! 

Bought

Dark Heart Forever by Lee Monroe - I've not heard that much about this but the gorgeous cover sparked my interest and the summery sounds good!
Entangled by Cat Clarke - Another gorgeous cover!
Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling - I love Finding Sky so I can't wait to read this one too.
Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt - This has been on my wishlist for a while so I had to buy it when I saw it.
Where She Went by Gayle Forman - I loved and weeped over If I Stay so I just have to read this one right now!

Bookswapped on ReadItSwapIt
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez - I love the musical theme of this, it sounds like it will be something a bit different.

For review
Spirits of Glory by Emily Davenport - I've read lots of good things about this so I can't wait to get around to reading it.
Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer - Again, I've read lots of positive review for this book too and it sounds really interesting.
The Start Up and The Anti-Social Network by Sadie Hayes - How lovely are these covers? I love that these are a series with another one on the way, they also sound to be right up my street!

What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment