Sunday, October 02, 2011

In My Mailbox (#1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It invites follow bloggers to share what new books they have recieved during the week.

4 books came my way this week!


 

Could it be Magic? by Melanie Rose (bookswap) - I have a few of Melanie's other books a whilst I haven't read them yet the synopsis for all of them really makes me want to read them, this included.
Wake by Lisa McMann (bookswap) - This has been on my wishlist for ages and I've finally managed to get my hands on a copy, the idea behind this book sounds really interesting and I've heard a lot of good things about it.
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (purchased) - I loved the first two books in the Hush Hush series and this was no exception. Read my review here.
Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly (purchased) - I loved Angel, the first book in the series and couldn't wait for this one so when I saw it in the bookshop I had to have it!

What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment